Dwayne

 


Paling suka dgn laki laki yg respect dgn Ibunya , kalau ditambah suka sama anak anak lagi udahlah lsg #MelelehLahAKU 😍😍
#Repost @therock with @repostapp
・・・
#TBT Surprising my mom with a new car for Christmas. Couldn't remember what her favorite color was between white or red, so I went with white.

A few weeks later she was curious as to why I chose white and not her favorite color, red?
I told her I couldn't remember her favorite color so I went with white, but I would return the car and get her a new red one?! She looked at me like I had three heads and said "Are you crazy? Nooooo way, I love my white car! I'm so grateful. I was just curious." I even contemplated secretly taking her car from her garage and having it replaced with a new red one, but thought I better not and just leave well enough alone.
Then as fate would have it, she was hit head on by a drunk driver - she survived. Her white car was completely totaled and she wound up getting a replacement car of the color she always wanted... Red.

Funny (and gratefully) how things work out the way they're meant to. And still to this day she says that white car saved my life.
#GoodOlFashionFate #IsAlwaysColorBlind

Ditulis Oleh Intan Kagome Siagian

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kertas Cinta Kasih Kreativitas Sekolah Minggu